T H E M I N I M A L I S T .
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 it's always a good time
Hellooooo, 

As all of you may know, it's my holidays now. YAY!!! All I've been doing is either lazing at home or going out with my friends. Hahaha so lazy to find jobs to do. BUT i have a job interview at Magnum this coming Monday. Hopefully all goes well. Please pray for me. Hehs. Went out with my wabaya's yesterday. If you don't know what wabaya stands for, let me enlighten you. It stands for Watermelon, Banana, Papaya also know as WABAYA. Get it? I completely have no idea where this name came from but one day it just came to Gladys's mind and poof, now we're called wabaya. Don't ask me why this name came randomly to her mind cause i have no idea too. Hehehe, Gladys is weird and cute like that. 

It's been so long since i've seen them and it was so great to finally catch up with them. Seeing them makes me miss secondary school so much. All the mugging, prefect duties, randomly belting out songs while walking to Physical Education lessons.)': We went to have lunch at Strictly Pancakes before going to watch Mr Peabody and Sherman. The movie is sooooo nice and cute. 4/5 popcorns. Really worth it. The storyline is not bad and the characters are so cute. The whole movie was enjoyable and funny overall.:) Now time for some photos, ready? LET'S GO~















"Best Friends are people you know you don't need to talk to every single day. You don't even need to talk to them for weeks, but when you do, it's like you never stopped talking."

-Jacqueline.xx







❤ "it's always a good time" was Posted On: Thursday 13 March 2014 @Thursday, March 13, 2014 | 0 lovely comments ✿

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from ♥♥♥ Cursor from Images from ♥

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ